Saturday, November 6, 2010

ForeveronFilm.com Christmas & Holiday Portraits, Savings for the Holidays!


Booking Holiday & Christmas portrait sessions right now! This special will go through the middle of Dececember, so hurry and book your sitting with me before this special Holiday discount is gone!

Holiday Portraits start from $50.00 for a family of four. I have a few different backgrounds and themes you can choose from. Christmas trees, gift boxes, cute holiday decorations as studio props!

You will receive all photos on a cd for you to print any where you choose to. This will save you additional money as you won't be charged for printing and processing fees.

All portraits will be photographed in my home photo studio in Galt, California. Please give us a call at 209-327-8099 to book your sitting or just to answer any questions you might have regarding my Holiday Photos Special!

For sample of my work can be seen at ForeveronFilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment